STATE LEVEL Recruitment COMMISSION FOR CLASS III POSTS
Online Application form for Recruitment of Class III posts under Government of Assam
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR FILLING IN ONLINE APPLICATIONS
1. The Commission invites applications in online mode only. Candidates are required to log on to
to access the home page of the "ONLINE APPLICATIONS". Single Online application for each class of posts (i.e. Class-lIl and Class-IV) can be filled in and submitted in the prescribed web portal within the last date of submission of applications as mentioned in the Advertisement.
As First step, a candidate has to do common registration in the portal before proceeding with filling of the online application of Class III posts Or Class IV posts. Candidate may register from either of the Class III or Class IV Website. For example - If a candidate regísters for Class III Post then he/she need not register again for Class IV Post. Candidate may fill the application form with the same registration ID either for Class III posts or for Class IV posts or for both as per eligibility.
3. Before filling the online application form, an applicant has to identify the category of post/posts for which he/ she is eligible. An applicant can submit for multiple category of post/posts as per his/her eligibility through online application form. For example, in respect of Class-III Posts, a candidate with minimum gualification specified in B, C or D can also apply for qualification specified in A, and a candidate with minimum qualification specified in C and D can also apply for qualification specified in A and B. Similarly, a candidate with minimum qualification specified in F can also apply for qualification specified in E.
4. An applicant has to apply separately for Class III posts and for class IV posts, if desires.
5. The applicant has to clearly mention and fill 'yes' for the category of post/posts where he/she wants to apply and fill 'no' against the category of post/posts where helshe does not want to apply or he/she is not eligible to apply.
6. Applicant must have the same valid mobile number throughout the process of recruitment. Authentication of mobile number by OTP will be done. This may be used for further correspondence too.
7. The candidates are required to fill the online application form, which consists of personal information, choice of Examination centre, uploading signature and photograph.
8. Application Number and the Password will have to be used for further Login into the portal.
9. Upload your scanned photograph and signature (size of photograph and signature should not be more than 35 kb and 30 kb respectively in 'jpeg' or jpg' format only).
10 There is no provision to make changes in the application form after clicking 'Submit' button. Applicant has to
Preview Application Form
all entries properly before clicking on 'submit' button.
11 Applicant need not send any physical copy of application form or any document to the Commission or its authorized agency.
12. Applicants are advised to go through the detailed instructions given at the time of inviting of online applications by the Commission to ensure that their applications are not rejected.
13. If any inadvertent mistake is made by the applicant while filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected later. The Commission or its authorized agency shall not take any responsiblity in such cases.
14. Applicant may contact Helpline no.
[Monday to Saturday: 10.00 am. to 05.00 pm.] only for
technical queries related to online application.
15. This application module is best viewed in MozillaFirefox or Google Chrome.